• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | nikoline

Without hesitation, Nikoline agrees to his game and offers him another of her coy giggles. His blue eyes linger on her playful grin even after her voice trails off, though he makes a look of contemplation in acknowledgment of her question. "It wouldn't be too fair for me to pick my prize and not allow you to choose yours, would it?" Nickering quietly as she moves closer to him, her warmth permeating, the black stallion tears his gaze from Nikoline and begins to move further into Tephra, almost hating to pull his frame away from hers, the forest surrounding their volcano greeting him like an old friend.

He continues at a lazy pace, his narrow black frame meandering through the thick foliage of their home. He inhales deeply, the heavy air mingling with Nikoline's scent just enough for him to know whether or not she had followed him into the forest.

Calling back over his muscled shoulder, Dahmer's voice is playful and warm. "Have you decided yet, sweetling?" His penchant for pet names had gotten him in trouble a time or two, but for the most part, they had been worth the trouble.

D A H M E R
    break some bread
    for all my sins

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | nikoline - by Dahmer - 01-11-2017, 09:26 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | nikoline - by Dahmer - 01-18-2017, 10:23 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | nikoline - by Dahmer - 01-28-2017, 10:24 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | nikoline - by Dahmer - 03-05-2017, 05:22 PM