• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

soar sights that preyed on me for days - (graveside)

The bats have left the bell tower

The victims have been bled

I shiver in the dark. The seeping black has filled my eyes and my lungs. My tormet, my pregnancy has changed me. I no longer need him. THe child, our daughter, is perfect in every way. Slick black, well formed, beautiful.

She has not inherited the color of my hair, changed since my pregnancy. He will be pleased that she is as dark as a moonless night. My gray eyes seek the hollow depths of his. He does not speak to me. Was it disappointment? Was is repulsion? Perhaps regret.

I nose our tiny daughter, the roughness of my tongue encouraging her, willing her up. I watch him carefully, sight of fangs or flashing hooves would drive me for his throat, knowing I could not stop him but I would still try. "Nimfa." I coo the word breathlessly into the child's ear, sighing raggedly from the sheer exhaustion of birth.

graveside

(i am so sorry it's so short! i have to get back into the swing with her <3)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: soar sights that preyed on me for days - (graveside) - by Graveside - 03-06-2017, 06:41 PM