• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

so long, my luckless romance; any
    censored censored censrored
    ASHLEY

“You cannot tell me, to ‘get the fuck out of here.’ Though I’d certainly love to see you try.” The voice, disembodied and distant, becomes clear and tangible as the gingerman steps out of nowhere and into a very tenuous situation.

“Forgive the intrusion, Heartfire, my name is Ashley, and this young pup is my protégé. Fucking lot of good it does him. He takes power and wields it like a drug needle.” The ipso facto leader of Ischia is dismissive of Dovev, and instead pays his direct attention to Leliana. That girl, who with so few words walked into his life and changed his heart—indeed gave him a new lease on love and happiness—was in a downward spiral of her own, and it was playing out before his eyes.

The magician snorted his disgust with what he saw what this was doing to the poor girl. He immediately sidles alongside her, eyes focused coldly on Dovev as he pushes the younger man out of the way. His voice, warm and soothing, pulls Leliana into a mental state of relaxation, his words crooning her. He was there to reassure her. Something he should have done the last time they had met. “You once asked me if I thought love could last forever.” His voice whispers, his mouth twisting and pulling closer to her ears, even while his eyes were trained on the bone-clad stallion. “And the answer is unequivocably yes.”

He steadies her, and brings her down, before stepping away, his ears pulled back. His look is still stone-cold. His eyes, heavy-lidded with barely checked anger. To Dovev. “You don’t deserve her. But for whatever reason, her love for you is unconditional. And it will kill her.”
    and the girls caressed me down ughhh that's that lovin' sound
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    so long, my luckless romance; any - by leliana - 02-13-2017, 03:48 AM
    RE: so long, my luckless romance; any - by Dovev - 03-05-2017, 11:32 PM
    RE: so long, my luckless romance; any - by Dovev - 03-12-2017, 06:24 PM
    RE: so long, my luckless romance; any - by Dovev - 03-14-2017, 04:26 PM
    RE: so long, my luckless romance; any - by Ashley - 03-14-2017, 05:05 PM
    RE: so long, my luckless romance; any - by Dovev - 03-15-2017, 01:04 AM
    RE: so long, my luckless romance; any - by Ashley - 03-15-2017, 02:05 AM
    RE: so long, my luckless romance; any - by Dovev - 03-15-2017, 01:24 PM
    RE: so long, my luckless romance; any - by Dovev - 03-16-2017, 09:48 PM