• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

so long, my luckless romance; any
    censored censored censrored
    ASHLEY

Leliana turned into him and sobbed. Ashley felt himself being drawn into her warmth and allowed the sensation of her tears to soak into his skin. Her tears—they burned him. He could feel every last pain and memory—all the healing that she had done… he took it all from her. She could not contain it any longer; could not bear it on her own. Such a gentle soul had taken on more than she could handle; had tried to save something that was self-perceived to be broken beyond all recognition. Heartfire had given them a reality that was not their own. He had one for Leliana alone—soft images of the pink and purple and blue borealis lights, dancing in her mind and before her eyes. He generated, if she was willing, a warmth. The rememberance of what unconditional love brings to a soul, and what it can mean to be truly loved. He does not move from her side, but attempts with his magic to quiet her sobs and her mind with peace, and reassurance that the world was not as bleak as it may currently have percieved.

To Heartfire. “The by your leave is not necessary, I assure you. You only want what is best for the girl, but let me assure you—having lived for more than my share of lifetimes—that love can indeed hurt. And it can kill. And by the two souls inside your womb, I daresay that they will show you the new meaning of how love can be painful—because there is no other kind of love more painful than the love of a parent. Please, stay, and look after her.” He looks from Heartfire, to the young pup, and back again. “Because Dovev is going nowhere.”

Ashley’s body trembles with the anger at seeing the young man, looking into his mind and fishing for images, thoughts and places. “You are not nothing, Dovev. That is a shitty excuse. For a man who has nothing, you certainly have a lot. You have her, and she believes in you—that is a hell of a lot of something.”

More magic.

Ashley plays with Dovev’s mind, running through the images of the many times that they had trained on the field, and on the plains, and in Ischia. Exercises of strength and power. Memories of Cerva. Of Atrani.

Of Leliana.

He whispers inside the boy’s head, the challenge in his eyes softening, but still hard, almost daring him to refute the statements he has made, urging him to drop his fight, and simply be.

“When will enough be enough for you, pup? When will you learn that what I have taught you was simply so you could be happy?”
    and the girls caressed me down ughhh that's that lovin' sound
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    so long, my luckless romance; any - by leliana - 02-13-2017, 03:48 AM
    RE: so long, my luckless romance; any - by Dovev - 03-05-2017, 11:32 PM
    RE: so long, my luckless romance; any - by Dovev - 03-12-2017, 06:24 PM
    RE: so long, my luckless romance; any - by Dovev - 03-14-2017, 04:26 PM
    RE: so long, my luckless romance; any - by Ashley - 03-14-2017, 05:05 PM
    RE: so long, my luckless romance; any - by Dovev - 03-15-2017, 01:04 AM
    RE: so long, my luckless romance; any - by Ashley - 03-15-2017, 02:05 AM
    RE: so long, my luckless romance; any - by Dovev - 03-15-2017, 01:24 PM
    RE: so long, my luckless romance; any - by Dovev - 03-16-2017, 09:48 PM