• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

every single night pray the sun will rise - Lior
    From his birth, he has ben groomed, trained, beaten. He forgets little and speaks even less. Djinni is queen but he would refrain from her title since she has requested it of him. Mercury eyes do not miss the flicker across the delicate features of the mare. Lior finds himself comfortable around her as she seems to be around him. Under the night sky, with the touch of cool air, he breathes deeply.

"50 years, you say?" The edges of his lips turn in a slight curl as he notes this fact. She is young, supple and dainty before his eyes but she is far wiser than her appearance. She would know many things and Lior could benefit with a few insightful conversations. Ears are still forward to the woman as he listens to her words flit like lightning bugs beneath the moon. "I am excited." His voice is still low and monotone but he is smiling more openly now, reflecting his emotions across his scarred lips. "I should hope to meet you small one as well one day." He adds with a bit of a nod, already assuming the Sylvian queen will be a fine mother.
    I want you to remember

Messages In This Thread
    RE: every single night pray the sun will rise - Lior - by Lior - 03-22-2017, 01:59 PM