• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I break it just because I can; wicked, potion, any
    Kirin
    that girl is a real crowd pleaser
    They are certainly model students, a perfect pair and he could not have hoped for a better outcome. Potion had done excellent work grooming them. It was evident that his lines, khaos’ lines, ran strong in Kirke and he hoped that would bring her the misery she very much deserved. Denounce them, why, she was as bad as that good for nothing Tioga. An abomination to their kind, as if saying some words, ignoring them could make the truth go away. They were of his blood, something that could not be purified no matter how hard they wished it- they were not something to be cleansed. Briefly he closed his eyes, imagining her sorrows and a smile trailed across his lavender lips.

It was a satisfying and delicious thought.

Bowing their heads they greet him, and he is glad these two know him by sight. They should all be taught such things, he expected no less. At mere mention of assisting him, their excitement is palpable, springing forth as their small heads leap to attention. Yes!, What can we do?

“Perfect,” he praises, giving them a nod.

Before he can continue, the brush wriggles and another identical form emerges from its leafy  cover. The boy dips his head to the fleshy bundle, stray bits of fur still decorate the pile but he takes no mind. A sloshing gulp accompanies his actions and Kirin, watches quietly as the girls are chastised and then thanked. Well, that was one way to participate.

“Of course he can,” Kirin assures them, spreading his wings and guiding them beneath their canopy. “We are going to take a new home, all of us, together.” His voice is hushed, whispering his secrets to them because children seemed to like secrets- especially if they were in on them. “I’ll need you to come with me, they’re going to have to make room for us but I’m sure we will be able to convince them.” Of course by convince them he meant force them, he didn’t really much care if they wanted to share. If he had his way they would not have much of a choice in the matter.
    small world all her friends know me
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I break it just because I can; wicked, potion, any - by Kirin - 03-23-2017, 12:39 PM