• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  there's no place like home | any
    T . A . R . Y . N

Taryn barely gets out a, ”You too,” before another horse barrels past her to stand in the water. She lifted her neck an inch or two and tucked her chin towards her chest. It was half surprise and half irritation. Rude, the thought rattled through her brain while a smile tugged at the corner of her lips. There was a certain humor in the situation. Lucrezia seemed annoyed by their interruption which made Taryn hide her grin.

The new mare introduced herself as Sinew from Pangea and Lucrezia announced she was from Tephra. Names didn’t mean much to Taryn who was apparently unfamiliar with the land, but she could see the dislike between the two mares. She assumed the two lands they were from were very different. It was a good thing both had shown up, Taryn suddenly felt like she had real choice in where she would end up.

”I am looking for a new home, aye.” Home seemed like a rather strong word. Taryn didn’t care to be tied down anywhere, but she highly doubted that was something these two wanted to hear. She decided to push further and said, to no one in particular, ”What’s it like there?”

ooc] Sorry it's short, I tried to pump this out before class >:

i'm alive | i'm on fire

Messages In This Thread
    there's no place like home | any - by Taryn - 04-02-2017, 09:42 PM
    RE: there's no place like home | any - by Taryn - 04-03-2017, 11:00 AM
    RE: there's no place like home | any - by sinew - 04-03-2017, 11:34 AM
    RE: there's no place like home | any - by Taryn - 04-04-2017, 07:55 AM
    RE: there's no place like home | any - by sinew - 04-04-2017, 05:45 PM
    RE: there's no place like home | any - by Bristol - 04-16-2017, 07:52 PM