• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer]
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    "If you do ever visit Tephra Castile, I would be more than honored to show you around" Jord spoke kindly and gave a gentle bow to the boy. Jords pillars carried her next to Dahmers side as they followed Nayl, her hazel orbs taking in the beauty of the land. Her nares flare as she lifts her skull and takes a deep breath of the salty sea air. It was like nothing she had ever smelled before. She lowers her skull and opens her orbs once more, watching the crashing sea waves below them, almost entranced in their movement. "Your home is beautiful Nayl.." Jord spoke, her voice rather soft, calm. Her orbs then turned to Dahmer.. "Would you care for a walk on the beach?" Jord said with almost a coy smile to her adventure companion. Her black heavy pillars turned her bodice towards the ocean as the sea swept air tussled her forelock in her eyes as her banner lipped at her neck. She stood their overlooking the new land, waiting for a reply.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer] - by Jord - 03-10-2017, 07:07 PM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 04-08-2017, 02:52 PM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer] - by Nayl - 04-08-2017, 04:20 PM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer] - by Jord - 04-11-2017, 11:22 PM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 04-13-2017, 06:59 PM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer] - by Nayl - 04-23-2017, 09:36 PM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer] - by Jord - 05-12-2017, 10:25 AM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 05-14-2017, 07:49 PM