• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Help Is All I Ask For
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

It's summer again in Hyaline, and Amet's spirits are soaring.

The wisteria and the cherry trees have all blossomed beautifully, their purples and pinks mingling with the boughs of red maples and flamboyants. The dragon king is in love with his home, both its appearance and the protection it offers to himself, Iset, and Sakir. A small group of ducks have decided to call the crystalline lake home, at least for the time being, and the gold-and-bronze stallion has taken to watching them swim, their butts occasionally kicking up into the air as they submerge their heads in the hunt for fish.

Hyaline is quiet today, aside from the occasional quack or rustling of branches with each gentle squall. The warm summer air is pregnant with the scent of the blossoming foliage, and the young Amet is in his own heaven. His nightmares of the Dunes, the ones that wake him in the middle of the night with a body lathered in sweat, have nearly stopped, and Iset has not caused any trouble (that he knows of) recently. The commencement of summer has been quite smooth.

Another light breeze moves through the valley of Hyaline, bringing to him an unfamiliar scent. The Akhal-Teke stallion pivots beside the lake and moves towards their border, moving for the outer foothills of his home. The dragon-scaled Amet moves leisurely, his lithe frame weaving between the colorful foliage so that he can better enjoy his journey to greet the visitors.

It doesn't take him long to find the two painted ladies, one of which seems much more interested in Hyaline than the other. Nevertheless, the dragon king gives them a warm and welcoming smile as he approaches, his ears thrown forward to give them both his attention. "Hello! Welcome to Hyaline!" he calls pleasantly, his tail waving casually at his muscled hindquarters as he comes to a halt in front of them. "My name is Amet. How can I help you?" His amber eyes watch the pair curiously, his lips still tugged into a smile.

Amet

Messages In This Thread
    Help Is All I Ask For - by Siba - 05-30-2017, 06:54 PM
    RE: Help Is All I Ask For - by Amet - 06-04-2017, 02:08 PM
    RE: Help Is All I Ask For - by Siba - 06-04-2017, 09:20 PM
    RE: Help Is All I Ask For - by Iset - 06-07-2017, 08:31 PM
    RE: Help Is All I Ask For - by Siba - 06-07-2017, 09:43 PM
    RE: Help Is All I Ask For - by Amet - 06-10-2017, 09:12 PM
    RE: Help Is All I Ask For - by Siba - 06-11-2017, 12:27 AM