• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

dark side of the morning - anyone

Warrick has rather enjoyed having the company of the young stallion, glad that Ivar has shared his curiosity of the world around him as well as the appreciation of legends and tales. He almost hopes that once this trip is over, that the pied yearling will return to Tephra; Warrick didn’t quite like the idea of never seeing Ivar again. He feels comfortable with the younger colt, as if the two had known each other in a past lifetime.

The boy was still young, and Warrick hopes he is able to keep the innocence of youth about him - that curiosity and his inquisitive nature. It will certainly benefit him as he grows older and experiences hardships that all must face.

While autumn begins to filter through the rest of Beqanna, the heat of summer remains in Tephra. As the sun starts to set, the temperature lowers a bit, the sea breeze lifting Warrick’s inky tendrils from the slope of his neck, cooling him slightly. Ivar tells him his hopes in his future travels, the bay stallion smiling warmly at the excitement in his young voice. “You have some very big plans, Ivar. I wish you all the best in achieving them.” He raises his brows, turning his cerulean gaze towards the yearling that walks in step beside him. “Perhaps I can come with you for some – I’d hate to miss out on some grand adventure and let you have all the fun,” he laughs, deep and rumbling, before gently bumping his auburn shoulder against the onyx of Ivar’s coat.

“Everywhere?” Warrick repeats, pressing his lips together thoughtfully. “No, not everywhere. Actually, I haven’t yet been to your home, Sylva.” He looks at him curiously, his thoughts wandering back to the time he met Djinni in the forest during his first few days in Beqanna after the Reckoning.
    like the sun,
    swallowed up by the earth
    warrick

Messages In This Thread
    dark side of the morning - anyone - by Ivar - 05-21-2017, 09:34 PM
    RE: dark side of the morning - anyone - by Ivar - 05-25-2017, 07:22 AM
    RE: dark side of the morning - anyone - by Ivar - 05-31-2017, 07:51 AM
    RE: dark side of the morning - anyone - by Ivar - 06-04-2017, 01:47 PM
    RE: dark side of the morning - anyone - by Ivar - 06-13-2017, 09:12 PM
    RE: dark side of the morning - anyone - by Ivar - 06-16-2017, 01:26 PM
    RE: dark side of the morning - anyone - by Warrick - 06-17-2017, 08:57 AM
    RE: dark side of the morning - anyone - by Ivar - 06-18-2017, 08:32 PM