• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i'll use you as a warning sign - anyone

I V A R
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge of how much to give and how much to take
    The red girl doesn’t seem afraid to meet his gaze, and so Ivar smiles back warmly at her. All too often he’s been greeted with downcast gazes and flushed cheeks – it is nice to have someone who will talk to him directly.

And speak so directly too – he snorts sharply as she brings up the smell of Tephra. It’s a poor attempt to muffle a laugh, and it escapes anyway.

“It’s…memorable.” He concedes. “There’s no mistaking a Tephran as being from anywhere else.”

Her tone does not suggest she is especially fond of the volcanic islands, but Ivar does’nt blame her. Memorable indeed – and not pleasant. He supposes that in time one might get used to it the same way he’s gotten used to the perpetually autumn leaves of Taiga.

When she reaches for him, he falls still, watching as she brushes his scaled white shoulder. She is warmer than he expected given the chill of the air around them, but he does not lean closer. Too forward, he knows, but he wonders how smooth her own roan coat might feel beneath his pale muzzle. Will she taste like sulphur too?

“Sylva.” he tells her. “Have you been there?”

kelpie mimicry | dragon scales | tactile hypnosis

Messages In This Thread
    i'll use you as a warning sign - anyone - by Ivar - 06-23-2017, 07:58 AM
    RE: i'll use you as a warning sign - anyone - by Ivar - 07-04-2017, 06:51 PM