• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you feel like a young god? kali or kirby or both
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

Barely half a minute passes between Amet's call and Kali's swift reveal from the tangled, close-knit forest. She runs from the trees, her lavender and white body bright against the emerald backdrop and the white sands below her. She recognizes the dragon king instantly, her face transforming under a blanket of excitement as her hooves dig into the sand and propel her closer to him. Amet laughs good-naturedly as the filly nears, her ecstatic squeal echoing over the ocean water as it laps at Ischia's shore.

"Of course I came to see you!" he exclaims with more laughter, as her forelegs are suddenly flung over his back and her lavender head is peeking at him playfully, his own golden head slung to the side so that he may peer at her from the corner of an amber eye. "It's very pretty. I knew exactly how to get here, thanks to the you," he gives Kali a playful wink and then bobs his leather-plated head, feeding off of the young girl's excitement. "Yes! Show me your favorite places to explore," he exclaims, though it suddenly hits him that he probably shouldn't be roaming through too much of Ischia without permission from Kerberos.

"Do you think your daddy will be okay with us exploring? I don't want him to think I am intruding," the young stallion muses, as he considers another potential trip to Ischia with Tang. The painted mare had proven useful during his last diplomatic meeting with Loess and, while Amet is quite sure he would have an enjoyable meeting with Kerberos, it's always a good idea to bring Tang, who seemed to have been born loved by everyone.

Amet

@[Kali]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: do you feel like a young god? kali or kirby or both - by Amet - 07-17-2017, 10:20 AM