• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

{Open} The Thunder of Young Hooves in the Winter
    tangerine
    face to the sun

Uncertainty crosses Rubble’s silvery face and Tang remembers her first day in Beqanna again. Warrick had come and taken her under his wing, he had showed her Tephra and she had stayed there until she had been ready to adventure out and see the other wonders she could find. 

When she does speak her words are thoughtful as she pictures each place she describes. “Tephra is the place I first saw when I came here, it is a tropical volcanic island and the air there is warm even in the winter. It lies to the east.” She gestures with her muzzle. But then her musing  gaze turns west. “But that way, west, is where I’m headed.  It is a kingdom named Hyaline and ruled by a young king with golden scales. There is a large lake in the middle of a ring of small mountains, it is a home for the young horses of Beqanna.  In spring, it is the most beautiful place in the world.” She smiles, thinking of Amet under his wisteria tree with the lavender blooms falling around him.

“The other territories… I don’t know much about them. I have only visited some in passing. But if you would like, I can show you Hyaline.” Her voice grows less pensive and more excited with the thought of taking Rubble to Hyaline, but she didn't want to pressure her. “But Tephra is a good option too and I can point you in the right direction if you would rather go there, it isn't far.”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: {Open} The Thunder of Young Hooves in the Winter - by Tangerine - 07-19-2017, 03:04 PM