• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - any

He had left, and nothing good had come of it.
    Or that was what he had been told.

One year. From one winter to the next he had roamed the common lands, until, in his final act of self-rule he had burned half of Hyaline to the ground. It had felt good, and he did not regret it. Roots, leaves, bones, and bruise - they would heal.

They will be fine! He wanted to shout whenever this exhausting topic was brought up by others. It's not like anyone died.

But he didn’t mind remembering when he was alone... visualizing again the way the flames had feasted with a wild magnificence - from his toes to the horizon. That thought sang him to sleep many nights. He was just tired of talking about it with those who couldn't see the beauty in the chaos.
    Which happens to be pretty much everyone.

Kolera, Iset, Deathwish… Maugrim.
    They had seen the beauty in the chaos. But they were aimless, he had ambition.
    Their names surface in his thoughts now and then, and pushes them aside like old toys.
    I’m done playing games he had told Kolera.
    And he was.

These are the thoughts which fill his mind as he catches sight of someone who is familiar yet unknown. The black of her coat is soft, smoky, unlike the stark ebony of his father's. The delicate smile on her face is gentle with a hint of sadness. He had been alone with his thoughts long enough, he was not so proud and to pass her by - he knew her.

“I don't think we have ever actually meet.” He approaches her with the volcano at his back - his mismatched eyes are alert but not suspicious. His body is solid and tall, his shorn mane stand upright on his crested neck. He stops in front of her with enough space between them as not to crowed her.  “I’m Levi, I’ve just come home.”

Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

@[Amorette] I figured they would have seen each other around... but they had just never officially met! I hope that is alright

Messages In This Thread
    Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 07-13-2017, 10:27 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Levi - 07-19-2017, 06:26 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 07-20-2017, 03:13 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Levi - 07-21-2017, 02:29 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 07-22-2017, 08:12 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Levi - 07-26-2017, 01:29 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 07-26-2017, 03:44 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Levi - 07-28-2017, 03:26 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 08-21-2017, 03:03 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Levi - 09-01-2017, 03:47 PM