• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Run Run Lost Boy [Nayl; any]

» Innocence is always unsuspicious «

I didn’t know how exactly how long I waited, and I didn’t really care, I was too tired to leave, and too determined to make this work to give up. So I waited and waited and eventually my patience paid off. A figure could be seen closing the distance. Her coat a wash of gray in the distance, and she moved in no particular rush, assuming there was no threat in my small form waiting quietly at the border. I know I must look like the meekest thing, but i did my best to hide it.

When the mare got close enough to me I could tell her coat was roaned and she seemed to be calculated in everything she did. I stood as she eyed me up and down, and I allowed it without a trace of a reaction. Though I did study how she seemed to intrigued like there was more to my little self that was evident. I nodded my head in greeting, as she finished her assessment and spoke her question. I had hoped Nayl would come, that I wouldn’t have to delve into it all, but I sigh softly before replying, knowing I would have to. ” My name is Vessel, I met Nayl once in the Field, I thought of coming with her then, but I chose another option. I thought it would work but Beqanna swallowed up that land. The truth of it all is I need stability, a home….I can’t keep starting over.” I didn’t have much else to say, my past was no secret, but I also didn’t want to continue to delve into it-- the emotions weren’t as buried as I told myself. I watched for her reaction, as the breeze rolled in from within Nerine and I waited to see if I’d be allowed to stay. It was really the only option--wait and see.

Vessel

Kimber x Nymphetamine

Messages In This Thread
    Run Run Lost Boy [Nayl; any] - by Vessel - 07-18-2017, 01:48 AM
    RE: Run Run Lost Boy [Nayl; any] - by Heartfire - 07-27-2017, 05:34 PM
    RE: Run Run Lost Boy [Nayl; any] - by Vessel - 07-31-2017, 02:48 PM
    RE: Run Run Lost Boy [Nayl; any] - by Nayl - 08-20-2017, 04:18 PM