• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Friends with the Monsters, [Maugrim]

Quickly he slips out into the open.  Without so much as a pause.  The deep green that had blended so perfectly with the forest now contrasted against the sea... That is until he is becoming one with the waves.  His legs begin to fade as they meet water.  My brow cocks intruiged at what this meant.  Could there be others like me?

I stood frozen in place.  The waters licking at my alabaster legs.  But I did not stay still out of fear.  No, not fear.  Maybe curiousity or stubbornness, but not fear.  My crimson eyes observe him nearing.  The slight interest in his gaze as he notices her peculiarity.  I've seen these before... I grin in response, "Oh you have, have you?" 

I question his knowledge of my species.  How could a land dweller know my kind...? Then he is reaching for me, for them.  His reach is purposeful and direct.  My muscles twitch under taunt skin as he grazes my neck.  The tentacle that had laid undisturb shifts against his lips.  My eyes close as I feel the familiar sting erupt from my nerves.  Expecting him to pull back violently, thrashing in shock more than shear pain.  Instead there is a stillness beside me as he continues to explore.  My eyes open then to view a satisfied grin forming on his features.  Without turning my face I can see the pleasure he received from the pulsating shock.  In turn I can feel the adrenaline rushing through me.  My eyes close again as I feel a warmth overcoming my body.  My muzzle tucks to my breast, feeling now his lips wondering down my shoulder.  The cool waters rising up my slender legs as the tide rose slightly.  Words escaped me at that moment so I settled into the pleasant silence between two strangers.

Dynast
    Friends with the Monsters

@[Maugrim]

Messages In This Thread
    Friends with the Monsters, [Maugrim] - by Dynast - 08-23-2017, 08:16 PM
    RE: Friends with the Monsters, [Maugrim] - by Dynast - 08-24-2017, 08:15 PM