• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Ashes to ashes... - see within.

tantalize

I will try to hold you up

Through those times you are gone

You won’t do this alone

It shouldn’t surprise her when Heartfire appears. She has a knack of doing that, finding the right place at the right time. It’s becoming more apparent that somehow their lives were tied within each other, perhaps the future had plans for them yet. When she greets the wrinkled hairless mare as grandmother, that curious faint smile flickers on her once taunt lips. Why does it not surprise her that these two are related?

It hadn’t been long before she had disappeared, again, from the jungle and therefore lost her connection with the sisters and with Vi. She had tried her best but raising children, even her own, had never been her strong suit. Not to mention that the jungle had shifted for her, it had never been the same since that day she had let her enemies get the best of her. The day she had given up her kingdom.

Golden eyes glint in the dim light as Scorch speaks, interested despite herself. ”I would love to hear how, I’m sure it’s quite a story.” Coming back from the dead would be quite the feat and not a simple one at that. Perhaps Scorch had more power then she had realized. ”I don’t know what happened to your daughter.” It was best to be blunt and rip off the bandaid as quickly as possible. She is unapologetic in her statement although the corner of her mouth tugs down ever so slightly.

It’s not the worst news she has to share. Of course Scorch, fresh from death, would be oblivious to the huge changes of this new world. As one Khaleesi to another, it would be a bitter pill to swallow. ”Beqanna has… Changed. The lands were torn apart and remade.” For the first time there is some hint of remorse, sadness, loss? It’s hard to tell. ”The Amazons are no more, the jungle is lost.”

She falls quiet to let this news sink in before looking at Heartfire to see what she made of all this.

Welcome back!!!! <3

Messages In This Thread
    Ashes to ashes... - see within. - by Scorch - 08-24-2017, 11:50 PM
    RE: Ashes to ashes... - see within. - by Scorch - 08-25-2017, 10:40 PM
    RE: Ashes to ashes... - see within. - by Tantalize - 08-28-2017, 11:42 PM
    RE: Ashes to ashes... - see within. - by Scorch - 09-03-2017, 02:42 AM