• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Friends with the Monsters, [Maugrim]
    god make me pay
    like the devil i am
    She does not turn away from the coarse and brittle lips that delicately trace the tentacles that hang loosely from her body, her blazing red eyes hungrily examining the lavender and dark evergreen patterns that turn and twist across his skin. There is a certain stillness about the intricately painted black and ivory mare, a cautiousness and curiousness that exudes from her very being, like a scent that is both delicious and decadent across his flaring nostrils. His boldness surprises her, his knowledge of her brings her closer to him, ever closer…

He’s always taken to those with interesting abilities, for he himself is one of those kinds. These ones he doesn’t want to kill or drown (not immediately), but instead study and examine. One day, perhaps he could cultivate himself a fine collection of pretty little things, all beautiful and grotesquely warped beneath the stillness of the ocean’s depths. Little trophies to visit and reminisce, to relive their last precious moments by staring into their sodden, eyeless sockets, their hair waving in the deepest, darkest currents. 

“Yes,” he breathes with rumbling satisfaction, his bottomless eyes roving the buzzing tentacles. “Under the ocean, they glow.” 

His eyes snap to hers and for a moment he holds his breath, his skin quivering with anticipation. The water they stand in now swells with his emotions, pulling ever so lightly at their legs as it responds to the gentle prodding of his mind. He watches her with hungry eyes, knowing that the flutter of realization will cross her face a moment too late. 

In a moment the water is surrounding her, now arm-like in its way of pulling her down into its depths. He wouldn’t drag her far, no. Just enough so that he could see if she too would glow like the creatures he has seen in his dark, soundless world. 
    m a u g r i m.

@[Dynast]

Basically, he used his hydrokinesis to start dragging her into the water to see if her tentacles will glow. I hope this is okay and if it's not, I will edit! <3 He couldn't help it.

Messages In This Thread
    Friends with the Monsters, [Maugrim] - by Dynast - 08-23-2017, 08:16 PM
    RE: Friends with the Monsters, [Maugrim] - by Maugrim - 08-31-2017, 03:24 PM