• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wanna Play a Game?[Open]

Θuija

Black smoke curls from the once kingdom.  He had been nearly the first to slip through the still present walls.  But not before he saw the God's, the demons.  The falling.  His eyes cast back to the mare as her words bite a little more now.  The confuse-stricken mare waits impatiently for answers he has with held.  It was not on purpose necessarily.  

The question she asks sparks amusement nonetheless.  He finds a slight cackled chuckle rise, "Taigans.  You asked what happened to them... The old or the new." The look on her face confirmed to him she was unaware of the changes, so he continues with a clip to his tone, "The old kingdom had fallen to another.  A ghostly stallion and his black beast of a comrade.  With dark magic they created a new kingdom.  Of which I was enslaved." His neck twists to make known the chafe marks where the irons had been.  "So do you wish to know what has become of the old or new Taigans, My Love," a smirk kissed his dark lips as he watched her expression.  Expecting possibly bewilderment or more confusion.

Crimson gaze did not leave her this time but his thoughts went to the Taiga.  Quickly adding, "You cannot go there to see.  The land has fallen to the depths of Beqanna.  Her majesty has claimed the wickedness."  He waits patiently for her to come to realize all he has said.  "Forgive me.  I am not crafted in the skill of conversation.  My skills are a bit more... Stealthy," his emphasis on his trade.   

Wanna play a game?

Messages In This Thread
    Wanna Play a Game?[Open] - by Ouija - 08-31-2017, 08:23 AM
    RE: Wanna Play a Game?[Open] - by Djinni - 08-31-2017, 02:12 PM
    RE: Wanna Play a Game?[Open] - by Ouija - 08-31-2017, 02:49 PM
    RE: Wanna Play a Game?[Open] - by Djinni - 09-01-2017, 07:12 AM
    RE: Wanna Play a Game?[Open] - by Ouija - 09-01-2017, 07:35 AM
    RE: Wanna Play a Game?[Open] - by Djinni - 09-01-2017, 10:04 PM
    RE: Wanna Play a Game?[Open] - by Ouija - 09-02-2017, 07:06 AM
    RE: Wanna Play a Game?[Open] - by Djinni - 09-04-2017, 07:57 PM
    RE: Wanna Play a Game?[Open] - by Ouija - 09-06-2017, 09:35 PM
    RE: Wanna Play a Game?[Open] - by Djinni - 09-07-2017, 07:42 PM