• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

keep a little fire burning; solace & svedka

the secret of our world is written in the stars

Smoak does not hesitate to begin the game, immediately challenging Svedka and offering his protection to Solace, the queen. Svedka grins, throwing his head upwards with what he was sure sounded like a screaming battle cry, which in truth merely ended up as a high-pitched (and rather excited) whinny. He slides to a halt and pivots to face Smoak, just as the colt rears before him, and Svedka’s pale legs tuck neatly beneath him as he comes to meet Smoak, matching his friend’s rear with his own. 

Solace’s voice chimes and Svedka’s blazing blue gaze shifts to her as he lands solidly from his upright stance. With his chest rising and falling with his gasps for breaths, he matches Solace’s pawing at the ground, pinning his ears against the cropped blue and white of his short mane, lowering his head and doing his best to neigh low enough to be considered threatening. But the smile on his lips never disappears, he is having too much fun to get fully into character. 

“I am the rightful king!” he shouts, suddenly spinning and kicking up his heels in an excited buck. “I will have my throne, once I steal all of your magic from the volcano! I’ll be unstoppable!” In a quick change of events, Svedka now turns to race away from them, playing along with the imaginary story he quickly made up, and begins to run towards the billowing volcano in the distance. 

The young colt glances over his shoulder as he gallops to see if his friend and Solace were following. He knows that the volcano’s base is off limits, with its slow moving lava and boiling water and gas, and though that may be the case, they technically could still go near it, right? Besides, there really is magic in the volcano – father had told him that.

Svedka

@[Solace] @[Smoak]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: keep a little fire burning; solace & svedka - by Svedka - 09-03-2017, 05:54 PM