• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm still waiting for the world to end; any
    fiasko
    Wichita responds with equal enthusiasm and Fiasko’s smile widens. The silvered mare has been a welcome addition to the Gates so far, and Fiasko is looking forward to the opportunity to get to know her better. “No, not yet. It’s nothing really in particular.” She glances down, then back at the mare. That’s not entirely true. “Well, it’s just that it’s nice to see you. The Gates has always been so quiet, as long as I can remember, and it’s nice to have a new face around. Especially one as friendly as you.” She likes seeing this little bit of life brought back to the kingdom. Fiasko really, really hopes that Wichita will want to stay.

“If you don’t mind, I’d like to get to know you a little better.” She pauses, looking at the mare. She has too few friends in her life and she hopes that, if she is willing, Wichita can be added to their numbers. “I can tell you a little bit about myself as well! I’ve lived in the Gates since I was only a year old. I was adopted by Finnley and Kaelie, the horses that ruled before my predecessor, after Kaelie found me in the meadow.” She laughs suddenly. “I have to admit though, other than that and my recent rise to the throne, my life has been pretty uneventful.” She smiles broadly. “What about yourself? What brought you to Beqanna?” She clearly remembers the state Wichita had been in when Jason had brought her here - the mare had appeared to be in some distress. She wants to make sure that she’s not prying though. “If you’re not comfortable telling me though it’s quite alright.”

i'm still waiting for the world to end

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm still waiting for the world to end; any - by Fiasko - 06-25-2015, 03:36 AM