• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  All I Am[Diable Rouge]
    Diable Rouge
    >
    His dreamless sleep in interrupted by the movement of her pulling away beneath him. He does not falter, his eyes simply flutter open sleepily, and he lets out a yawn. The morning sun is warm upon his crimson pelt, and his gaze shifts gently to the toffee mare. A smile - so, she hadn't been a dream. She was still there, as beautiful as ever, in front of him. She stretches out her emerald and navy wings, and he takes the opportunity to extend his hind legs outward, wincing at the pops and cracks of his joints. 

Her question prods at his brain - had he slept well? - and for once he realizes that he hadn't gotten that good of sleep in years. Usually, insomnia would keep his tired bones up until the wee hours of the morning, and the nightmares would jolt him awake after a short-lived rest. He touches her cheek warmly with his maw, nodding into it. 

"For once, yes," He admits, happy she is here. She brings his crown in, orbs studying her face; he takes in the beauty of her dished crown, and the soft sorrowed look in her delicate navy eyes. He tilts his head slightly, body moving closer to her. He lifts her head so her gaze is locked on his. "What is wrong, Aurora?" He asks, worry clouding his features.  
    in the eye of a hurricane, there is quiet.

@[AuroraElis]

Omg I love it xD

Messages In This Thread
    All I Am[Diable Rouge] - by AuroraElis - 10-06-2017, 06:08 PM
    RE: All I Am[Diable Rouge] - by Diable Rouge - 10-06-2017, 09:37 PM
    RE: All I Am[Diable Rouge] - by AuroraElis - 10-08-2017, 09:40 AM
    RE: All I Am[Diable Rouge] - by Diable Rouge - 10-09-2017, 12:17 PM
    RE: All I Am[Diable Rouge] - by AuroraElis - 10-11-2017, 08:17 AM
    RE: All I Am[Diable Rouge] - by Diable Rouge - 10-14-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: All I Am[Diable Rouge] - by AuroraElis - 10-14-2017, 08:38 PM
    RE: All I Am[Diable Rouge] - by Diable Rouge - 10-15-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: All I Am[Diable Rouge] - by AuroraElis - 10-16-2017, 08:10 PM