• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hard candy dripping on me / tenebris
    It is not often that Tenebris finds himself enjoying the beauty of Beqanna. He is often roaming through it restlessly, allowing himself to walk until his legs give way beneath him and leave him stranded beneath the stars until he can find his strength once more. Though despite his self-destructive actions he did (occasionally) come to a full stop, and that is how he found himself that winter day.

The soft wish wash of the river beckoned him to the evergreen tree at its bend. The tree that was ten times the size of any other its kind, the one that held a bit of magic in every leaf. He stood quietly beneath it, allowing its earthy aroma to consume his body and soul. His slate eyes fell closed and he took deep ice coated breaths.

One would have thought him to be asleep if they did not pay close attention. He assumed that is what his new company thought as they approached. In fact, maybe they did not see him at all. They continued to walk, while his eyes found no interest in opening, he decided simply to listen.

The soft crunch of snow was irregular, he guessed from its uneven tune the newcomer was impaired some way. He picked the moment when the other was (he assumed) directly in front of him, to speak.

"Hello.."

The word seeps from his lips like honey, rocky eyes sliding open to watch the mare before him. 

ahh. He was right. A malformed foreleg was the undoing of her harmonious pattern of steps. 

"whom are you?"
    [Image: 13.gif]
    T E N E B R I S 

Messages In This Thread
    hard candy dripping on me / tenebris - by wound - 11-02-2017, 06:55 PM
    RE: hard candy dripping on me / tenebris - by Tenebris - 11-02-2017, 07:07 PM