• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar
    Isobell
    i'll wait for inside the bottom of the deep blue sea
    "No you should come with me tonight...today." She is breathing against the soft scales of his skin, smooth and polished though they are surely smudged by her breath as she does not fight the feel of his body against her. There is a rush that she cannot yet explain that warms her skin, blooming in her breast. She feels like a woman possessed as the words are escaping her dark lips before she has time to secure them (she wonders if she really wants to hide them anyway despite the lovely buzz in her head).

She presses back against the thickness of his neck, silver eyes watching a pulse just beneath the scales with fascination. She closes her eyes and rub her face in the edges of his mane, burying herself in his scent. He is different than the other boys with their loud laughs and gawking stares. Isobell shoves it all away to drown against his skin and the too warm of a night with the bleeding of predawn colors across a cloudless sky.

'I know, I know, I know..." She whispers the words in return to his scolding for her presence in Sylva but she murmurs it all away with her dark lips, weaving them into his mane and hiding the syllables behind the cool scales. She doesn't want him to leave and though her brain is foggy and too light, she lightly draws the rivers of his sinew and muscle up his neck before ending ehr exploration with a lightly place nip where his jaw bone connects to his throat.

She knows she should not be out here by the river with him but Ivar is not a strange boy after dark. He is Ivar, son of Stillwater and Djinni, but under the soft glow of an early winter sky, Isobell feels like a woman under his gaze and drinks in the way he feels against her skin. "Don't go...it's too late to leave. You should rest." Her voice vibrates as she mouths the words quietly with parted lips against the scales, dreamy and soft.

Messages In This Thread
    bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Isobell - 11-04-2017, 09:54 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-04-2017, 11:43 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Isobell - 11-04-2017, 12:01 PM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-04-2017, 12:33 PM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-04-2017, 02:22 PM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-05-2017, 08:46 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-06-2017, 08:53 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-07-2017, 08:36 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-08-2017, 08:26 PM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-12-2017, 11:07 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-14-2017, 08:05 AM