• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar
    Trigger Warning: possible non-consensual sex

I V A R
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge of how much to give and how much to take
    Shaking him off is possible only because he lets her, and he wonders if perhaps she considers herself victorious. The thought is curiously endearing; she thinks she can beat him. How…adorable.

The emotion is so very different from the two he knows – lust and rage – that he is momentarily stunned, watching the beautiful young mare as she presses herself against him wantonly.

And then, all of sudden, she is different again. This is the inconsistency he feared, the fire and ice that she hurled alternately in his face. The words she throws lack the barbs she intends (he is rather proud of his conquests), but he clearly recalls a saucy-eyed Isobell calling another woman jealous. The irony is amusing, at least until she turns away, clearly not intending to flip back to hot as quickly as she had descended to cold.

She really is leaving.

That’s not acceptable.

With a growl, the scaled creature lunges forward. He drives the point of his shoulder into her ribcage, forcing her toward the water even as he hypnotically commands her to not feel the pain. The nips as he falls behind her he does not soften, but they are closer to encouragement than command, he knows she’ll continue toward the waves. That’s where she belongs.

They move farther out to sea. Out to where the waves break against rock that erupts from the sea, where she has footing but nowhere to run, no way to escape. She feels like magma in the black water, and he loses himself in her heat. There is no time for consent, no time for paltry concerns like a woman’s autonomy. The kelpie wants her, and so she will want him too. The tactile hypnosis takes the edge off her fear, tells to her relax, enjoy, be mine mine mine.

Ivar is not aware of the firm hold he has on her crest, the same grip she’d slipped out of only moment before. The coppery taste of her blood is delightful, but it does not awaken the ravenous hunger that he is accustomed to. Instead he demands she not feel the pain but only the pleasure, the reasoning behind such actions unfathomable even to the piebald stallion. All he knows is that she belong to him, and that it is past time she knows it.

kelpie mimicry | dragon scales | tactile hypnosis

Messages In This Thread
    bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Isobell - 11-04-2017, 09:54 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-04-2017, 11:43 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-04-2017, 12:33 PM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-04-2017, 02:22 PM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-05-2017, 08:46 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-06-2017, 08:53 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-07-2017, 08:36 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-08-2017, 08:26 PM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-12-2017, 11:07 AM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; ivar - by Ivar - 11-14-2017, 08:05 AM