• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

How does it feel to be the enemy [Jah/Any]

Ciri

It hadn’t been easy to find her. The scent of the red mare had been slowly fading from Hyaline for awhile. She knew the wytch was a wanderer who usually didn’t stray too far from her two consorts. However, in the chaos of her own drama, she had missed what had happened in Ischia. The sudden change of power players, how Hyaline’s protector was now Ischia’s ruler. Eventually the news had been passed along the trail for her to pick up the right thread. The closer she gets, the stronger her scent becomes.

In the aftermath of the Sylva party (they had left long before the forest had started to burn) she had failed to recognize what was happening to her body. That her coat seemed to shine despite the extra layer of fur growing in preparation of winter. The softness and extra length in her mane, the strange cramping that she keeps writing off on the current stress of her predicament. Having never been with child before, she doesn’t notice the signs. Even now, she barely shows. Eating was the last thing on her mind, her appetite diminished with the constant turmoil raging in her belly. The heaviness on her chest. Perhaps she was slightly curvier than before but she is blind to the changes. Blind to everything except the tug o war playing upon her heart.

When she comes, relief seems to flood through every fiber of her being. She had told herself she would not break down but now she seems unable to control herself. Her feelings and emotions seem to spin on a dime and she is sobbing uncontrollably as soon as Jah is nestled around her. Burying her wounded face into the feathery mane, smelling sweetly of the sea, trying to gain some sort of control over herself. Between choked sobs and angry tears, she starts to explain. ”Amet and I had a fight.” She begins, explaining the day her and Castile had met. The strange feeling she had felt when they had locked eyes. The tension between the three that day. ”And after the Sylva party, I went to the River…” Explaining how she had been caught off guard and alone by a strange blue roan mare who had attacked her. Cutting her face. How she had fled and got turned around. ”Castile found me…” Turning into a dragon, drawing her into his embrace. Protecting her and then confessing he wanted her. ”I told Amet… I told him that I loved him but the feelings I have for Castile feel real too.” She is shuddering with a mix of anger and sadness, telling her of how Amet had shut down. How she had confessed her confusion. How he had broken down and she hadn’t known what to do.

When the tears finally seem to run out, sniffling, she pulls away from Jah. To look at her with desperation, needing her wisdom more than anything. ”I ask the stars and they are silent. I don’t know what is right, what to do. I don’t want to hurt anyone, I don’t want to feel this way.” Lowering her gaze, ashamed, down to the wet sand still sucking at her hooves. ”Do you think I could stay with you for awhile? May I stay?”

all of time and space, everywhere and anywhere, every star that ever was

Messages In This Thread
    RE: How does it feel to be the enemy [Jah/Any] - by Ciri - 11-04-2017, 07:29 PM