• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Autumn brings new life to Gemstone
    I thought better of him. perhaps he is just like the others.

.:: femme snorts, nares flutter in unison. plume glides over onyx rump. audits twitch alongside each other atop arabian diadem. femme watched as the lead fatale bends and touches her growing barrel. life lurks within and as to her own, the onyx fatale nickers softly, nuzzling her barrel with a care never given to another. ::.

who knows? perhaps it will be a better place, just us girls and our young.

.:: nickers slip from velveteens softly. audits circling diadem, listening to see if there were any flint beats from away. there were none but the two femmes and the squirming cargo within. ::.

this is my first one.. i think he is quite the wriggler.

.:: femme swings dial back to barrel where she rubs her side gently. the cargo within, she was sure something was wrong, he squirmed lively and great. strong blood perhaps. ::.

I feel this is a strong colt. he is a squirmer. but i fear something is wrong. it doesn't feel.. right.

.:: femme dances forward, not as graceful as her exotic dancing befell, but she tries nonetheless. onyx tresses falling down her nape as she extends her velveteen to touch the iron lady's shoulder. she hoped they had put the past behind them and would grow a stronger family unit, without or without their master Nier. ::.

i've hidden away most of the season. the heat has gotten to me. but being this large, it isn't the most flattering!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Autumn brings new life to Gemstone - by BrokenStar - 06-30-2015, 02:58 PM