• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot)
    A gentle rustle of wings cut through the frigid winter air. A snap of breaking twigs, punctuated with quiet curse-words broke the spell of frosty night. Less-than-gracefully, a cream-and-white young mare seemingly dropped from the heavens like an erstwhile angel. Scraping against a lonely pine had slowed her decent, but had also tracked pitch and pine needles along her downy sides. Stumbling to her feet, she stared at the offending tree in disgust, and then in mute horror at her flank once she noticed the dark streaks now marring it. That was going to take forever to come out! She stomped a hoof, irritated. The sooner things started happening, the better. She needed a distraction.
    Flexing her powerful snowy wings carefully, she determined that they, at least, were undamaged. Sore, the cramp that had taken her from the sky was still a throbbing knot in her right shoulder. But nothing seemed injured. She stretched the troublesome muscle out, trying to relieve some of the tension from it. She had been flying all over, looking for the right place.
    At last, she had come down in this private meadow. A bit sheltered from blowing snows and ice, it would make a decent refuge while she sorted things out. She nibbled fussily at her flank, grimacing at the strong pine taste. This was absolutely dreadful, and she could feel her temper flaring, with no potential outlet in sight. With a bitter sigh, she gave up on the sticky patch of fur. She kicked at the thin layer of snow that covered the area she was in. Sad, dead grass appeared slowly. It was what she was expecting, but she still managed to be disappointed. Begrudgingly, she bent her elegant neck to take a mouthful. This would have to do until she had made a few contacts here. She had seen others like herself in the vicinity. They were who she'd seek out.

Messages In This Thread
    I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Sabra - 11-09-2017, 03:41 PM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Sabra - 11-17-2017, 03:34 PM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Delia - 11-18-2017, 08:50 AM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Sabra - 11-20-2017, 11:34 AM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Delia - 11-20-2017, 06:12 PM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Krone - 11-20-2017, 06:58 PM