• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sorry, Not Sorry [Diable Rouge, any]
    Diable Rouge
    >
    When he was younger, Diable Rouge's firey temper was enough  to scare even the strongest of horses. The way his face curled into a snarl, the way his ears lay flat against his head. He had always been up for a fight, anger and sadness over his mother's murder caused him to want to kill anyone who stood in his way. 

He had done much of that. The scars littering his rusty coat was enough to prove it. 

Longclaw reminded him a lot of a younger version of himself - well capable of taking care of himself, but youthful and temperamental. As the warg shits into his wolf form, blue fire in his eyes and heart, Rou's bends down, ready to attack.

He was older now, not elderly by any means, but older than Longclaw and older than Karaugh. He had mellowed, with time. After he realized his sire was probably long since dead, after he had found Kaiode, the light in his life, his temper simmered down.

But she had gone too far. She had stepped on his homeland once again, tried to excuse it as some pathetic "diplomatic visit," when all she had really wanted was to piss him off. In that right, she had succeeded. But she wouldn't get far, the chaser wouldn't let her, and he knew Longclaw wouldn't either.

"I'll leave...when I see fit..." And then she does it, shifts into the leather-winged creature, flying towards the volcano. Diable Rouge bolts, whinnying back to Longclaw to follow (he assumes his agile wolf body would be able to jump up and catch her easier). He wouldn't let her get away, not this time...
    in the eye of a hurricane, there is quiet.

@[Longclaw] @[Karaugh]

ooc: not exactly sure how old rou is now but I think he's like 8? I suck at keeping track (hence why his profile still says 4) xD

Messages In This Thread
    Sorry, Not Sorry [Diable Rouge, any] - by Karaugh - 11-01-2017, 07:32 PM
    RE: Sorry, Not Sorry [Diable Rouge, any] - by Diable Rouge - 11-11-2017, 08:44 PM