• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We danced on into the night - Any

His reaction told her she hadn’t approached carefully enough, and for that she mentally scolds herself. Though she had made sure to keep enough distance between them, and to call out to him when she was still at least 10 meters away, she had apparently startled him. She was the one to blame for his reaction, and any result it might have. His shoulder must hurt when he had lifted himself up in the air like that. ”I’m sorry,” she offers, her head dipping as she steps back again to give the hurt stranger some more space. ”I didn’t meant to startle you..”

If she had known he had only lost his sight recently, she surely would’ve approached him differently. But what was done, was done, and Amore is still determined to help him, if he would let her. His angry stomp has her frozen in place again, eyes full of concern as she studies him a little weary. He reactions are feral, as if his wild side was ruling over the more socialized one.

Hearing her name causes a sigh to escape past the barrier of her lips. Instantly she relaxes a little and out of habit she offers him a smile, one he cannot see. ”I can help you” she offers again, both her ears pinned in his direction. Though this time she makes sure to not move, unless told. ”Is it okay for me to approach you?”

Amorette feels ungraceful as ever as she stops her hooves down, attempting to create some sound for the stranger to hear. Hopefully it would ease his nerves a little. She would stop if he would ask that of her, though she doesn’t know how to help him without approaching. ”I am going to touch your shoulder now” she says before stepping in his personal space. Her breath ghosts over his skin before he muzzle lightly brushes over his good shoulder.

”Can you trust me to guide you to the river? You can touch my flank, if that helps?” She doesn’t know what it is like to have to navigate around blindly and she can only try to imagine what it would be like. The idea of closing her eyes and walk around like that already spooked her, let alone to have to rely on another. But Amore simply doesn’t know another way to guide him.

Amorette

Quand on n'a que l'amour.

Messages In This Thread
    We danced on into the night - Any - by Bragi - 11-24-2017, 12:19 PM
    RE: We danced on into the night - Any - by Bragi - 11-29-2017, 06:11 PM
    RE: We danced on into the night - Any - by Amorette - 11-30-2017, 08:06 AM
    RE: We danced on into the night - Any - by Bragi - 12-03-2017, 06:14 PM
    RE: We danced on into the night - Any - by Bragi - 12-04-2017, 03:54 PM
    RE: We danced on into the night - Any - by Bragi - 12-16-2017, 12:16 AM