• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  You're a chair now. [Levi]
    let me pick your brain, girl.
    and tell me how they got that pretty little face on that pretty little frame.

She smiles then, a crooked sort of grin that was only shared between brother and sister. There was no way she'd make this face in front of Warrick. It was far too undignified. Far too childish. And she wasnt' a child any more.

She wasn't.

There weren't many secrets that Levi and Ceara had kept from each other when they were younger, but now, even as the annoying kid sister, she realized that their relationship was changing. Ceara would never tell Levi about her infatuation with Warrick. He'd kill the man, and bind her to a tree as far away from Tephra as he could. Likewise, she had seen him with a number of females, that was true, but to put a name to them—well, she was not Reagan. Speaking of which...

"Mother will fix your tail if you're impatient. But I make no promises that I won't do it again, Lard-Ass." Her foul mouth was stained with potty words. Words that she didn't learn from her mother. His weak little tail dock flapped in the wind like a flaccid phallus, and she couldn't help but giggle indignantly.

"And who is going to take me away from Tephra, and risk Daddy's wrath? You're so busy these days... it's as if you've forgotten you have a sister. AND YOU HAVE SEVERAL!" She's indignant. Huffy.

Her red eyes are flaring as she stares down her big brother. Anything to make him angry enough to defy their father and take her away from here.

ceara
    offspring x reagan, smoke healing & fire negation

Messages In This Thread
    You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Ceara - 12-04-2017, 12:27 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Levi - 12-04-2017, 05:40 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Ceara - 12-04-2017, 06:57 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Levi - 12-07-2017, 07:37 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Ceara - 12-07-2017, 08:40 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Levi - 12-10-2017, 02:25 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Ceara - 12-10-2017, 08:56 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Levi - 12-21-2017, 11:35 AM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Ceara - 12-21-2017, 12:37 PM