• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  You're a chair now. [Levi]
    let me pick your brain, girl.
    and tell me how they got that pretty little face on that pretty little frame.

Of course she hadn't forgotten his girlfriends. But the "who me" look of sheer panic... or surprise?...that was on his face was enough for her to be able to let it go for the time being. She would bring it up again when she really needed something, and she needed a rather sizeable bargaining chip. Ceara clicked her teeth at him, pretending to go after his naked rump.

Their relationship was something special. She smiled cheekily when he bantered back at her. Her brother Levi was the only one she could truly be like this with--her trough, foul mouthed self... Capable of putting out any of her brother's fires. She enjoyed more than anything to be the bane of his existence, and when he continues his conversation. Forever the big brother, he moves her hair out of her eyes, and tries to smooth away her emotion... like calming the volcano that crowned the center of their land.

She loved her brother so much.

"I think....I think I might want to venture to Nerine. I hear that in Nerine, the mares there are as strong as the stallions. And that they rule themselves. When daddy was overseer, he ruled over all of us. Then then Ellyse... but.."

She falls silent. She is not sure what to say next, except. "I think Nerine would do very nicely."

ceara
    offspring x reagan, smoke healing & fire negation

Messages In This Thread
    You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Ceara - 12-04-2017, 12:27 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Levi - 12-04-2017, 05:40 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Ceara - 12-04-2017, 06:57 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Levi - 12-07-2017, 07:37 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Ceara - 12-07-2017, 08:40 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Levi - 12-10-2017, 02:25 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Ceara - 12-10-2017, 08:56 PM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Levi - 12-21-2017, 11:35 AM
    RE: You're a chair now. [Levi] - by Ceara - 12-21-2017, 12:37 PM