• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A lost minded soul. Looking for Discovery of himself (Anyone)

{Voudou || Mare || Pregnant || Gates}
    What was this feeling in her gut? She felt sick. It was someone was holding onto her stomach and squeezing it, trying force something back up. Voudou thought for a moment as she watched the stallion duck his head in defeat and start walking off, she had heard this feeling described before but what was it?

Guilt.

Voudou snorted at the idea, never having felt guilty of anything before in her life. But here she was, watching him leave, looking broken and hurt, and she felt a strange need to comfort him. Voudou turned away, wanting instead to walk away and go find someone else to torture, but as soon as she looked away her legs froze, not allowing her to leave him behind like that. A soft growl formed in her chest, angry at herself for even feeling that twinge of guilt. "Wait!" she called out to him, twisting her body and trotting to catch up to him. Voudou felt as if she must look rather strange trotting with such a large stomach, more of a clumsy waddle from a distance, her stomach swaying side to side like a pendulum.

When she did catch up to him, she paused for a moment, her breathing slightly heavy from the trotting, and she moved herself to look him in the eyes. "Listen. If you base your entire self worth on how I treat you, you're going to be miserable. I'm never kind to anyone," another pause as she took a deep breath, "Not to those I like and especially not to those I truly care about. It's how I am, how I always have been. Caring about anyone but myself hasn't exactly worked out too well for me in the past, so I do my best not to care." A passing thought for Jason.

She looked around now, the sky was beginning to light up in a bright show of pinks and oranges on the horizon. The snowing had stopped, and the land was covered in a thick, fluffy blanket of white that glistened and sparkled in the fading light. She pushed her nose under his chin in a playful bump before speaking again. "Stay here for the night. Maybe I can give you a tour of my place, then we can head out tomorrow and I can get a tour of yours, in case I ever feel like visiting." Had she not been pregnant, she would have said those words in a much more suggestive manner, but being the bloated whale she was right now it didn't seem like the time to be sexy.
    tags Black Ranger, 432 words.
    notes, _______.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A lost minded soul. Looking for Discovery of himself (Anyone) - by Voudou - 07-04-2015, 11:23 AM