• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Let's go for a walk in your garden of Eden - Nyxa, Any

Half of my heart knows just what it wants of me

The quiet stream of curses behind him do not fall on deaf ears. As the rustle of footsteps comes to a rest near him, the speckled grey young man dips his head to catch the she wolf's side. He nuzzles into the thick ruff of fur at the nape of her neck, tacitly asking for forgiveness. "And you would have been completely justified to leave me here. But it's not a skunk!" He nipped a fuzzy ear before turning back to the field of stinky plants.

He listens intently to her analysis of what they've stumbled upon. Tilting his head to one side, he considers what to do next. Nyxa seemed to think these plants were edible. There was always the chance that the birds could eat them, but they'd make a horse sick. As usual though, it was his curiosity that ruled him. A little taste couldn't hurt, at least not for long. "Yeah, alright then. I'll try a bit. You said the parrots like it, right?" He agreed, twisted his head to brush against the nearest plant. His nose ran against a bushy plant with many angular feeling leaves. It topped out around his chest, capped with an almost fuzzy feeling... was that a flower? He lipped it carefully, tongue darting out to sample the velvet texture. Up this close, they smelled almost sweet.

"Here goes nothing?" He half smiled in Nyxa's direction, and then nipped off the top of the strange plant. He munched it for a minute, deciding how he felt about it. "I think it's ok. It tastes sweeter than you'd think. A little... tingly? The fuzziness isn't great, but that's just the tips, isn't it?" He didn't think the leaves had felt inordinately textured during his initial assessment.

The youth nosed into the wolfish girl's shoulder, grinning devilishly at her. "Your turn!" He sang, before pulling a mouthful of leaves from the nearby plant. It was different, but it might be a new favorite lunch spot for them. He didn't feel sick or anything so far, that was a good sign. Maybe they had discovered something completely new? This plant could be totally amazing, and it there was a whole field of it just growing here.   

@[Nyxa] They're eating it, I think it might take a bit to actually show effects, so they can still explore a bit before getting silly.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Let's go for a walk in your garden of Eden - Nyxa, Any - by Hod - 12-15-2017, 02:29 PM