• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We are the warriors, Quorra
    Her new 'friend' seems to be backtracking. It's fair enough when she thinks about it, she has just wandered in like a spy in the night, appearing mysteriously around what she can only now assume was a secret meeting. Well at least they guard their borders well here. Still, she feels a little dejected and disheartened. At least she gets the welcome she had missed at the start, belated but still sincere. And this mare doesn't seem so bad, perhaps one day they might become friends? A friend, at least an ally, would not go amiss. She nods in thanks, deciding to accept whatever is given to her.

"I wouldn't say I'm good at either. If I am attacked, I can fight. If I can avoid a fight with words, I will try. I know my flaws - patience is not a virtue I can speak of," she says, chewing her lip nervously. Whatever can they give her to do here? She hasn't done much of anything, in fact, now more than ever before she looks back at the beginning of her life and feels that is it wasted. Too late to go back and fix it, but perhaps it is not too late to start again.

"What is it that you do?" she enquires gingerly, hoping to divert attention away from her perceived failures. The light buckskin stands there awkwardly awaiting a reply, wishing against all hopes that there was an easier way to fit in.

(icky, but done!)

Messages In This Thread
    We are the warriors, Quorra - by Librette - 04-05-2015, 11:06 PM
    RE: We are the warriors, Quorra - by Quorra - 04-06-2015, 05:21 AM
    RE: We are the warriors, Quorra - by Librette - 04-06-2015, 05:42 PM