• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A lost minded soul. Looking for Discovery of himself (Anyone)

He heard a noise behind him, and before he knew it the black mare he was with was standing between me and the white mare. He nickered at her happy to see her, suprised that she would come between me and a stranger. He thought was Voudou changing for him? He shook his head getting that out of his head. He put his neck over Voudou's neck to hold her back. Easy Voudou, theres nothing about that white mare that impresses me, you on the other hand is another story he said in a flirty way. He licked the black mares neck to calm her. She was still pregnant and didnt want anything to happen to her.

He had a wierd feeling in his chest when he saw this mare come between me and this other mare. Almost like she was protecting me, i turn to the grey mare i suggest you leave us. He walked back to the tree where they were, laid down come here my little spit fire he snickered, pointing to the spot beside him on the ground. Come on its late, shes a nobody to me. Laying there waiting for her to return to him, showing her that that grey mare meant nothing to him. As he laid there waiting the snow started falling on his pelt. He would use his tail to swish it off his back. I will be glad when spring returns, he smiled.

He started thinking what it would be like if she would choose to follow me back to my home. She was never really open about talking about it.But she was interested in taking a tour so maybe he could convince her to stay later. But right now, it was late and they were tired and wanted to get some rest. Im sure she was exahusted from hauling the beast around. And hopefully it would be over for her and she can be free to do whatever she wanted. She nickered softly
    ~@~ Lightning Blue Star: Mare (Gemstone Ridge Mare)
    ~@~ Black Knight: Stallion

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A lost minded soul. Looking for Discovery of himself (Anyone) - by Black Ranger - 07-05-2015, 05:05 PM