• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Where would I be without you[Diable Rouge, Any]
    Diable Rouge
    >
    He had been gone. For too many days he had been gone, distracted with the thought of finding Solace, of resolving issues that had waited too long to be fixed, of bringing her back to Tephra to see her father (two leaders of the same family, both such beautiful souls).

The seasons changed and he became strikingly aware that his time with Phoebus had been missed out on, that his boy of fire was now nearly full grown. Time with Aurora had been missed, and everyday it became harder to bare. He missed his family, so very much, and it was time to come back. He had nothing to feel guilty for, other than lost time. 

He knows where she will be, and as his body trudges along the gray-sand beaches, he grows ever more urgent to find her, to kiss her, to embrace her. He had never loved a woman the way he loved AuroraElis, and this he hoped she remembered on days where he had been gone too long. He hoped she had stayed...but could he blame her if she didn't? The flurry of emerald, sapphire, and violet catches his eye, and he lets out a relieved breath (she had waited, she hadn't left). 

"Aurora!" He exclaims, a burst of energy causing him to gallop towards her. He pulls her into a tight embrace, russet neck over her caramel hide. He buries her into his chest, excitement causing him not to notice the silver bay figure that had approached. "I've missed you so much." He gives himself a moment to calm himself, eyes closing to feel the warmth of her body against his heart.

The sound of approaching footsteps causes him to look up, the limping figure catching his eye immediatly.She speaks, and Diable Rouge suddenly feels embarrassed about how rude this must've come off.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I did not see you..." He says, ears twitching. He looks to Aurora and smiles, gesturing for her to introduce herself.
    in the eye of a hurricane, there is quiet.

@[AuroraElis] @[Wound]

Rou is excited lmfao. I'm so happy to be writing him!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Where would I be without you[Diable Rouge, Any] - by Diable Rouge - 01-04-2018, 04:14 PM