• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

in the middle of the night; anyone

amanita
    in the middle of the night - i go walking in my dreams

Her gaze becomes thoughtful, so it is something that must live in a place she has not seen. So much of this new world she has not explored. Part of her itches to travel beyond the comforting borders of the Meadow, and yet she is comfortable here. She enjoys the familiar worn paths and watching as the grass grows green in the summer, pale in the fall, before dying in the winter’s chill only to repeat when spring comes. The red and black mare feels though that her own cycle may be drawing closer to a close and so perhaps it would be best to leave while she is still able.

You’d have to find someone with as pretty coloring as the rest of your feathers.” Her voice is soft with admiration for the lovely décor.

Do have somewhere to call home?” She paused for a moment before revealing, “ I’ve been here too long, since before the land changed. I do not even know what lies beyond these borders anymore.” Her green eyes drifted to back to the edge of the Meadow, tracing what counted in her mind, as the border. She felt a sigh building but refrained. What was there even out there for her anymore? He was nowhere to be found. Her siblings all long gone. She had always had someone else to act as her guide, she wasn’t even sure she was capable of making decisions on her own.

Messages In This Thread
    in the middle of the night; anyone - by Amanita - 01-26-2018, 03:01 PM
    RE: in the middle of the night; anyone - by Amanita - 02-11-2018, 05:22 PM