• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Takei.

Trekori

i'm freezing, it's not winter yet
    but my fingers and toes
    are shivering beneath these sheets
    and i feel so alone
    i don't want to die, i want to sleep

In truth, he doesn't know what to expect of his brother. In looks, in disposition. Their parents were not like to raise any child further than absolutely necessary after all - two mentally deranged people, lost in the stars with eyes only for each other. They tried their best, and so of course Trekori doesn't hold it against them - but they did fall short. As most who wander in a world beyond do.

He arrives quickly, quietly, a bone-and-blood figure that Trekori recognizes as brother. Hesitant - a similarity between them. Trekori stands waiting, observing his approach, watching the roll of his muscled shoulders and the way that his oryx horns gleam in the soft Hyalinian sunlight. When his voice sweeps across the child, he smiles a little: a secret happiness.

"My name is Trekori," comes the colt's tenor voice. "And yes, of course I am." He is nearly a yearling now, standing tall but not as tall as his brother, skinny at the shoulders and hips. One might see each rib that guards his lungs and heart, if it weren't for the wings clinging desperately to that area. A strange and lanky figure, one that perhaps Takei once looked like, though for now, he seems far healthier. Perhaps it has something to do with not being blind any more.

"Is this your home?" His amethyst eyes look pointedly at the mountains. "It seems beautiful. Lots of places to hide."

"I don't have a home yet."

Messages In This Thread
    Takei. - by Trekori - 02-01-2018, 12:58 AM
    RE: Takei. - by takei - 02-15-2018, 10:41 PM
    RE: Takei. - by Trekori - 02-19-2018, 11:12 PM
    RE: Takei. - by takei - 02-26-2018, 02:55 PM
    RE: Takei. - by Trekori - 03-01-2018, 05:51 PM
    RE: Takei. - by takei - 03-05-2018, 03:40 PM
    RE: Takei. - by Trekori - 03-10-2018, 06:34 PM