• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Rip me open. admire the ivory beneath || ANY
    Embark is young, so she doesn’t understand why the stallion is so off putting, or why he treats her as though she is dumb. Her parents kept her sheltered, but they certainly did not treat the golden girl as if she was stupid (because she is most certainly not).

Maybe he thinks she is afraid, maybe he thinks she doesn’t know what pain is. But she has seen her mother’s eyes and listened to her father weep. Their pain might be different, but she is no stranger to it. She isn’t afraid of him. She couldn’t be afraid of him.

No. Fear wasn’t who she was anymore.

He begins to walk away and she tries to stop in front of him. She sets down a hoof in defiance.

”Because like many in Beqanna, I’m looking for something more than a life of sadness,” She states matter of factly. ”maybe you’d be well to do the same.” She shakes her main, turning around and beginning to trot away.
    @[Krigare] she’s getting sassy xD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Rip me open. admire the ivory beneath || ANY - by Embark - 02-20-2018, 09:11 PM