• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Kingdom Meeting
    The Tundra had been quiet of late, though that is not entirely uncommon. The Tundra he had known in the past had always been quiet. But things are changing. Old magics have awoken, stirred the land. New life has been breathed into the earth. So when the call goes out to the kingdom, he is unsurprised. He had been expecting this.

He had had much time to reflect in the few years since he had returned. His return had been quiet, just as he had intended. He came to protect the Tundra. And now it is time to serve as he once had. The decision has been made. He would not be leaving this time. He has too many reasons to stay.

He is the first to arrive. His pale wings carry him easily to Errant. The newly revealed ruins stand in the distance. He glances at them briefly before he drops from the sky, landing before their king with a thud. Once all have gathered, he listens quietly as Errant speaks. As he carries no scars, he had been unaware of their disappearance. The news, however, does not illicit a reaction from him. He had felt the shift in the earth, seen the newly risen ruins. The shock has long since passed. Of course, when one had inhabited Beqanna as long as he, one grew accustomed to the odd workings of the land.

When the king finishes speaking, ending with his queries, Hurricane takes a step forward. It is time.

As I am already equipped with wings, I feel the air force would be a suitable place for me. Additionally, though I will willingly apply myself to any diplomatic missions you would like to send me on, I feel my talents would be best put to use in the army. As such, I would like to join its ranks.
    There is never a day that goes by
    that is a good day to die.
    Hurricane
    html c Insane

Messages In This Thread
    Kingdom Meeting - by Errant - 07-10-2015, 12:22 PM
    RE: Kingdom Meeting - by Hurricane - 07-10-2015, 01:31 PM
    RE: Kingdom Meeting - by Brennen - 07-10-2015, 04:37 PM
    RE: Kingdom Meeting - by Dagny and Olivier - 07-10-2015, 05:30 PM
    RE: Kingdom Meeting - by Kratos - 07-11-2015, 12:01 PM
    RE: Kingdom Meeting - by Crito - 07-14-2015, 12:24 PM
    RE: Kingdom Meeting - by Errant - 07-22-2015, 01:45 PM