• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  and my mouth is filled with blood from trying not to speak; maugrim
    Raelle finds peace in her mother’s loving touch - something that has eluded her since she first left the Chamber of Evil to prove her mettle. How dreadfully wrong her predictions of the world were. How dearly did she miss the quiet reassurances of her mother she received as a babe. Now, with her right side lined with jagged scars and her face much older than her actual age, she returns to the comforts of her mother.
    “Oh, Raelle,” Wrenn speaks softly, like the cool breeze that rises up from the river. “The world will never be kind.” The black paint mare brushes the unruly hair from her daughter’s face. “That is why you were made so strong.” Black lips smile gently, lovingly.
    The pair venture near the water’s edge where salted sea meets the river. With hooves sunk into to the delta mud they gaze into the endless horizon where sky and wave meld together. For the first time in a long time, Raelle breathes freely….
    But the moment is fleeting.

ooc: @[Maugrim] go ahead and murder away. Wrenn is a black and white gypsy vanner. Raelle is bay and white. I'd like Raelle to live, but she doesn't have to escape unscathed. Power play is permitted. >Smile

Messages In This Thread
    and my mouth is filled with blood from trying not to speak; maugrim - by Raelle - 03-06-2018, 02:44 PM