• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Kingdom Meeting

Kratos had never wore the Tundra’s scars, only his own, so their disappearance from his Brother’s skin had gone unnoticed. But when the ground around the cave had cracked open and from it rose ruins as old as the gods themselves, the appaloosa had been keener to take notice. He had ventured to the site, the lightning in his veins thrumming with the old world magic that was still fresh when he arrived, but he had not sought to know its depths then. Now that he had been reassured of Rhy’s reemergence (her triumph!) from the Other World, the entirety of his thoughts could shift back to the Tundra and the ambitions that swelled in his breast for it.

The titan answers his king’s call with no lack of speed, it wasn’t often that the Brothers were summoned. The Tundra was not a kingdom whose members liked to live within their king's shadow, nor each others for that matter. The kingdom is vast and harsh, as much so as his father’s had been, leaving breadth for warriors to harden in their solitariness. “King Errant,” a heavy head tilts in acknowledgment as he arrives, eyes reaching for both Hurricane and Brennan’s as well. His gaze lingers at the yearlings that idle at Brennan’s side and a smile quirks as the colt speaks up, “the boy is brimming for battle, your roots run deep in this one,” he says to Brennan.

Kratos was no diplomat, his tongue was sharp and his temper sometimes unyielding – the peace ranks were no home for him. Lord Commander was a title merited by blood and sweat, only a few drops of each he had spilled himself, “Though both my desire and talent lie with the army, I admit I have not rightfully gained the honors to the rank of Lord Commander.” When the title rolls off his tongue his gaze moves to Brennan, the most obvious of the choices amongst them, “though I would bear it if no one more deserving will shoulder its weight.”

“If the fates do not call me to that post, I will take to the Air Force.” And if it came that, he had already decided that he would not wear his father’s dragonwings.  

Kratos

the electric titan of vanquish and lyric

Messages In This Thread
    Kingdom Meeting - by Errant - 07-10-2015, 12:22 PM
    RE: Kingdom Meeting - by Hurricane - 07-10-2015, 01:31 PM
    RE: Kingdom Meeting - by Brennen - 07-10-2015, 04:37 PM
    RE: Kingdom Meeting - by Dagny and Olivier - 07-10-2015, 05:30 PM
    RE: Kingdom Meeting - by Kratos - 07-11-2015, 12:01 PM
    RE: Kingdom Meeting - by Crito - 07-14-2015, 12:24 PM
    RE: Kingdom Meeting - by Errant - 07-22-2015, 01:45 PM
    RE: Kingdom Meeting - by Nihlus - 07-28-2015, 11:31 PM