• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm A Dark Horse|| {Sabra}
    His cavalier attitude carries on beyond his carriage. That much becomes apparent from the moment he opens his mouth. Ah. So he didn't know who she was. It would almost be refreshing, if he hadn't decided to bee so familiar. Sabra a year ago may have enjoyed the greeting. Sabra now was simply tired. It seemed most people wanted something of her. Most of the time it was kingdom business, and she didn't mind it. But often along side that were unspoken suggestions. 

She snorted at his attempt are flirtation, rolling her eyes skyward in a rather unqueenly way. "I'm not your love, and am less likely to become so with that attitude. I am Sabra, and you are walking in my woods." She stated archly, shaking the satin curtain of her mane as she did. She had more important things to do than sit here and idly flirt. Nice as he was to look at, there was nothing there to suggest that he was going to do more than waste her time. 

@[Arithmetic] She's being sassy tonight lol

Messages In This Thread
    I'm A Dark Horse|| {Sabra} - by Arithmetic - 03-11-2018, 12:31 PM
    RE: I'm A Dark Horse|| {Sabra} - by Sabra - 03-14-2018, 12:16 PM
    RE: I'm A Dark Horse|| {Sabra} - by Arithmetic - 03-14-2018, 07:24 PM
    RE: I'm A Dark Horse|| {Sabra} - by Sabra - 03-14-2018, 07:57 PM
    RE: I'm A Dark Horse|| {Sabra} - by Arithmetic - 03-17-2018, 07:38 AM
    RE: I'm A Dark Horse|| {Sabra} - by Sabra - 03-17-2018, 03:50 PM
    RE: I'm A Dark Horse|| {Sabra} - by Arithmetic - 03-20-2018, 08:25 AM