• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Rip me open. admire the ivory beneath || ANY
    He stops and rolls his eyes as she stands defiantly before him. Who had raised this child? Had she no clue it would take nothing for him to simply... He closed his eyes and sucked in a deep breath. He hadn't hurt a damn soul since his encounter with Castile on the battlegrounds, even then he had taken more damage from the painted stallion then he had left his opponent with. Krigare listens to the girl speak her truth, lets her offer him advice before turning to walk away.

"You say you are from Loess!"
    He calls after her, suddenly terrified of being alone again. Perhaps the child would offer him some sort of company, no matter how annoying it may be. It's a slow trot that takes him to her side once more, and it is a slow walk that helps him keep pace with the painted girl.

"What is it like then?"
    He asks, ignoring the previous quarrel. The stag prays that he hasn't upset her enough to be left here without an answer to his question. Of course, he had been to Loess, but she didn't have to know that. 

"Loess I mean... I suppose you enjoy it."

( OOC: I swear I apologize for short replies everytime I post Krigare.)
    [Image: krigare_by_voltum-dbctewi.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Rip me open. admire the ivory beneath || ANY - by Krigare - 03-18-2018, 02:23 PM