• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you're the beacon / diplomatic visit
    I
    t isn’t long before Imperial arrives, though his daughter does not travel with him. Wound feels a tingle of disappointment — Deiti had seemed like a sweet, shy girl and she’s been looking forward to meeting her again and perhaps coaxing out a larger side to her. Nonetheless, a bright smile alights her face upon seeing the chocolatey-black stallion again and she dips her head in a brief greeting. “Imperial, thank you again for inviting us to Loess.”

At the nudge of her father, Wishbone steps forward. Although her parents know this stallion, she had not been at their initial meeting. Her amber eyes take in Imperial’s face and she’s about to speak when another member of Loess lands nearby. Wishbone isn’t overwhelmed by the amount of horses all clustered together, but she does step back against Warrick’s side once more. Despite her boisterous self, she wants to represent Tephra to the best of her ability.

“Hello, Castile.” The girl’s sable mouth moves into a bewilderingly wild smile. It’s one that would look dangerous on any other face, but fits perfectly into the adventure-lined creases of her own. “I’m Wishbone and these are my parents, Wound and King Warrick.” A blossom of pride works through Wound’s chest at her daughter’s appropriate introductions.

The silvery diplomat offers another generous smile, this time at Castile. At the mention of their tour beginning, Wound nods toward Imperial. “I’m anxious to see your kingdom,” she admits aloud. Her daughter departs from Warrick’s shoulder to move beside Imperial, only able to hold her diplomatic front together for so long. Although a million questions are brimming on her tongue, Wishbone reins herself in enough to ask one for now. “How long have both of you been living in Loess?”
    credit to nat of adoxography.

@[Lepis] @[Imperial] @[Warrick] @[Castile]

Messages In This Thread
    you're the beacon / diplomatic visit - by wound - 03-07-2018, 02:51 PM
    RE: you're the beacon / diplomatic visit - by wound - 03-28-2018, 10:20 AM