• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A time for teaching. (Diplomats, any)

Hestia listens to the other intently. Watching as the nuances on her face give away some of her thoughts. It’s exactly as Hestia thought it would be, but the other holds back thinking more on the prospect before answering. And the black queen ghosts a smile in response. Relief washing over herself. She really does want things to work out well between the two of them. She has no desire to begin something when so much is already going on in other political realms. Tying themselves to one another gives each a solid ground for the other to stand on.

Hestia nods to the queen. Taking an infant or forcing a parting would be unwise, I agree. We have a few children in mind. One of which is already being exchanged to Tephra. There are a few others that expressed an eagerness to be a part of this type of alliance as well. She doesn’t know of any that will soon be born in Nerine, but the older ones have already expressed some interest when the idea of exchange was spoken of. And she doesn’t know it yet, but there will be another young life in the kingdom that would come available should any of the others refuse.

Hestia reaches to touch the other queen on her shoulder in a final agreement between the two. I will look for you then and hope for the same. She doesn’t know it yet, but her own child will be pledged to Ischia, as the other is already pledged to Tephra. There are others available for the exchange and hopefully they have not changed their minds since expressing their interest. Still Hestia walks away from this meeting satisfied in their agreement, just as she hopes that Solace is just as pleased.

HESTIA

The devil whispered in my ear, you’ll never survive the storm
    I whispered back, I am the storm

@[Solace] I'll PM you today.
    [Image: 345k45w.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A time for teaching. (Diplomats, any) - by Hestia - 03-28-2018, 05:58 PM