• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I sold my soul for this ~Murc~

He is bold but he knows no other way (nor would he try to be. Nostrils flare enough that there is a small sliver of pale pink flashing. Hestia, this woman, would not be able to escape him for he had come to her home, joined her side, and made himself comfortable beneath her gaze despite standing a head or so taller.

He breathes.
    Inhale.
    Exhale.

She is a saffron and chai. He wants to taste her fire and let it consume him but instead he watches her, baiting with his pale gaze and not missing he motion of her tail. The dark salmon of his tongue escapes briefly to run over the scars of his lips. Murc straights his body tall, the summer air catching knots of his tattered mane with the occasional bit of a hungry insect but he does not flinch away from her.

She is beautiful.

Murc grunts softly as he rolls his hips so one leg cocks slightly, relaxed and letting his lavender-grey gaze drifting off to the salt encrusted shores toy with the shattered white edges of the water. He wants this woman in the waters, wet and slick, beneath him. Murc lets the silence nestle between them for a moment before he sighs, his hips clicking softly as he rests his weight evenly now and walks to the smaller equine. "Woman, come here." The voice is low, masculine, husky. He does not ask.

Murc is enveloping far quicker than she would expect and wrapping his large head and neck around her own in an embrace that could easily crush her throat but he would not harm her. She would probably fight him and possibly incinerate him but Murc has nothing else to live for. He had nothing all along. Perhaps in this moment, this could be the split second that could save them both from whatever lurked just beyond the sanity of their minds. He disregards her words and struggles (if any) before speaking, his chest vibrating his words against the breastplate of her womanly chest. "You will have to fear nothing with me by your side, Hestia." He nearly whispers the words as his dark lips draw close to her ear, tickling the soft tuft that protects the dark crevasse of their ears, scar lips brushing gently as he holds her. Murc would release her only after she demands it...or if she chose to burn him alive.

MURC

just as i can be so cruel

Messages In This Thread
    I sold my soul for this ~Murc~ - by Hestia - 03-11-2018, 10:51 PM
    RE: I sold my soul for this ~Murc~ - by Murc - 03-13-2018, 08:12 PM
    RE: I sold my soul for this ~Murc~ - by Hestia - 03-15-2018, 04:12 AM
    RE: I sold my soul for this ~Murc~ - by Murc - 03-18-2018, 06:36 PM
    RE: I sold my soul for this ~Murc~ - by Hestia - 03-21-2018, 12:12 AM
    RE: I sold my soul for this ~Murc~ - by Murc - 04-01-2018, 08:57 PM
    RE: I sold my soul for this ~Murc~ - by Hestia - 04-01-2018, 10:53 PM