• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  {private} White Lady; Arithmetic

A little breeze goes a long way

Once again Arithmetic has a way of talking, touching, and watching her, that keeps Ilma interested - but at the moment not enough to swoon her into anything more than that. Yes, he’s physically attractive and her body responds; no, she really is occupied with other things to think about having a second foal. To be honest, she had also mever thought about what her own appearance could do to another horse; especially when in heat, especially to a man who hasn’t planted his seed elsewhere yet for a whole season.

He tells her he just wanted to see her as a friend, and she quickly falls for the next lie he tells her. Somehow whatever he says always seems so natural, it doesn’t come to her mind that this is not the truth or only half-truth. Nobody has ever needed to lie to her before, for any reason. So, she chuckles. ”Not a problem. I was just wondering if you had something specific on your mind.” She swishes her tail, thinking, and continues. ”Actually, I was myself wondering, if there was something that kept you here. Other than the view of course.” she asked. ”It is no problem to us if you’re just visiting, but usually extended stays have a reason or result in a more permanent solution - or they leave some other permanent mark.” she offers. She smiles brightly; surely there is something that he wants in Hyaline that he had stayed half a year?

Her current baby is no longer acting like a baby, exploring places on her own; and yes, the black dun has it right, she is bound for Nerine soon. She nods. ”I’ll be discussing the details of that exchange with her Nerinian tutors soon. And I hope to see who they will send in return. I suppose that’s the best I can do for her.” Already in her mind she has started to learn to let go; it shows perhaps in her words and tone.

@[Arithmetic]
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    {private} White Lady; Arithmetic - by Ilma - 04-17-2018, 01:15 PM
    RE: The White Lady; Arithmetic - by Arithmetic - 04-20-2018, 08:00 AM
    RE: The White Lady; Arithmetic - by Ilma - 04-21-2018, 01:33 PM
    RE: The White Lady; Arithmetic - by Arithmetic - 04-22-2018, 05:51 PM
    RE: The White Lady; Arithmetic - by Ilma - 04-23-2018, 07:47 AM
    RE: The White Lady; Arithmetic - by Arithmetic - 04-24-2018, 07:16 PM
    RE: {private} White Lady; Arithmetic - by Ilma - 04-25-2018, 03:26 AM