• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hello to high and dry - morty
    Her ranting continues on. Ischia has more citizens, he will get his, blah blah blah. He doesn’t have time to listen (nor does he have the time to care). His corrupted army was growing - slowly, but certainly coming along with poking and prodding - he didn’t need validation from a child.

“Did I threaten them?” He questions her without looking. “Did I attack them or did I even use a harsh tone? No. They have nothing to fight me for, save for the fact they don’t favor me. Politics, child, is all a game of wit. I didn’t give them any reason to attack me. Not yet.” He snickers, turning to face her again. “Your hero Brennen won’t attack without cause too, and by the time he’s given a reason, I’ll have the people I need. Loess will have the people they need.”

He is rolling his eyes now as she continues, tired of this girl and her dramatics. “You sacrificed your kingdom, gave it to him. And when he had it in his grasps, he made a deal with me. And he gave me you as an offering, don’t you know that Lepis? You’re nothing more to him than currency.” His words are biting, as he grows increasingly annoyed. He doesn’t even know why he’s appeasing her with a reply in the first place - she didn’t understand. She couldn’t. Her privileged background gave her no reason too.

Modicum Mortem’s chest feels tight - the need for his rage to be quelled burns inside him. If she was smart, she’d see the fire inside his eyes just yearning to get out and stop bothering him before it did...

@[Lepis] rushed phone post, sorry for any weirdness!

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    hello to high and dry - morty - by Lepis - 04-27-2018, 07:46 AM
    RE: hello to high and dry - morty - by Lepis - 04-27-2018, 10:20 AM
    RE: hello to high and dry - morty - by Modicum Mortem - 04-27-2018, 11:38 AM
    RE: hello to high and dry - morty - by Lepis - 04-28-2018, 09:42 AM
    RE: hello to high and dry - morty - by Lepis - 05-09-2018, 09:10 PM